The Wits Business School (WBS) is an internationally recognised business school in Africa. It has over 50 years of experience in business education and has over many decades spearheaded innovation, teaching and research excellence in South Africa.
The School invites talented, qualified and self-driven individuals to apply for this two years vacant fixed term Executive Relationship Manager position within the Executive Education Office.
The purpose of this job is to ensure efficient coordination, administration and hospitality of all aspects of a course by ensuring that the service delivery is of the highest standard and that it meets the delegates’ needs before, during, and in closing of the course. This involves such tasks as, delegate guidance as to course applicability, delegate joining and registration management, processing lecturer invoices and client payments, managing course evaluations, addressing a wide array of hospitality functions. The Executive Relationship Manager is also expected to travel and manage course as well as attend to all course-delivery issues whilst on the road.
The Executive Relationship Manager is a pivotal role between the delegates, the academic faculty and the operational administration office. As such the incumbent is the “face” of Wits University and WBS hospitality skills are paramount.
The Executive Relationship Manager’s primary deliverable is delegate satisfaction.
· Administering of all aspects of administrative and hospitality delivery for Executive Education courses, including but not limited to delegate registration, course material assembly, venue management, processing invoices, preparing contracts for lectures in conjunction with HR, managing course evaluations, assessments and graduations;
· Interface between WBS and Executive Education delegates;
· Communicate with potential delegates regarding course information and application process;
· Ensure quality of course experience and hospitality management for the delegates;
· Manage logistics around class venues, equipment, class layout and experiential learning / social activities, travel and accommodation;
· Ensure all course expenses are in line with course budget received and final course assessments are verified and signed off by the Programme Director before certification.
Knowledge Skills and Attitude:
• Strong interpersonal skills and delegate/client relations and an ability to respresent Executive Education courses to potential delegates
• Strong people management skills;
• Excellent administrative, organisational and project management skills;
• Ability to work under pressure and in the delegate/client service spotlight;
• Good computer literacy with strong MSOffice suite skills;
• Maturity in dealing with colleagues and delegates in difficult situations;
• Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint at an intermediate level.
Minimum academic job requirements:
· A relevant three-year qualification, Degree;
· At least 5 years in a project/ programme management or administrative hospitality capacity, preferably within a higher education institution;
· A valid drivers’ license; and an ability and willingness to travel if need be.
· Knowledge of executive education learning sector; and Knowledge of the university systems and policies.
How To Apply
Please submit a covering letter clearly indicating which post you are applying for, detailed CV with names, addresses, contact numbers and e-mail addresses of 3 referees
External applicants are invited to apply, by registering your profile on the Wits i-recruitment platform located at https://irec.wits.ac.za and submitting your application. or email applications to email@example.com