Implement Operating procedures to inspect, troubleshoot and maintain electrical systems and components on petrol/diesel powered equipment used in the plant to ensure maximum equipment/machinery availability for production to take place.
· A Valid Trade Test Certificate/NQF Level 4 Auto Electrical Certificate.
· Code 08 Drivers License
· Successful candidate must be physically fit.
· Service and repair all electrical systems and components on diesel/petrol powered equipment/machinery used in the plant to ensure maximum equipment availability for production to take place.
· Inspect, test and conduct auto electrical maintenance on diesel/petrol powered equipment/machinery to ensure maximum availability of equipment.
· Perform troubleshooting on electrical systems on diesel/petrol powered equipment/machinery and identify and resolve the problems to ensure maximum availability of equipment.
· Rewire equipment and install electrical components on diesel/petrol powered equipment/machinery to ensure maximum availability of equipment.
· Participate in the execution of projects, shutdown and turnarounds being undertaken by the Mobile Equipment Workshop to ensure that services are delivered on time, on spec and within budget.
· Provide the relevant input to update the relevant quality management systems to ensure that all the required information is captured and stored for planning, referencing and audit purposes.
· Provide technical guidance and coaching to the Junior Diesel Mechanic within the team to ensure skills transfer.
· Perform standby duties as per the standby roster to provide technical support to the responsibility area as required.
· Implement SHEQ, housekeeping and the relevant workshop operating procedures to ensure that the workplace is kept clean and sage for operations at all times.
· Contain expenditure within the budget guidelines to ensure that funds are optimally utilised in service delivery.
· Provide advice and assistance to internal and external customers regarding requests or queries related to the area of operation for quality customer service.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online