Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Country Controller (Grip Title – Zone/Country Business Area BA Manager)) based in South Africa
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Represents respective BA FI in Subzone and is main contact for Zone BA FI.
· Responsible for Subzone BA FI controlling, establishing and tracking of respective actions in case of FC/BDG Deviations; prepares regular business insights/ commentaries for respective stakeholders (as volume, SG&A, margin/Profit, FCF; deviations to FC&BDG, countermeasures etc.)
· Responsible for FI related MTA/MBR (e.g., CRP within PRF expectation etc.), budgeting/ forecasting process.
· Aligns with country business area lead on financial targets and provides guidance based on business trends and analysis.
· Supports the LoA process with FI expertise.
· Interacts strongly with Subzone FI departments BPC, OTC, OTO, Procurement and FI Zone
· Supports Subzone Business Lead with financial analysis for quarterly business reviews.
· Monitors and reports non-conformance costs (NCC’s) on a quarterly basis and ensures mitigation measures are implemented
· Performs monthly GPR closing activities
· Provides support (focus FI) for the sales team and/or customer; performs deal escalation to the Zone BA/BL
· Performs bid leading function as part of the OTO department and if needed; coordinates multimodality deal escalations (in case lead BL is part of own BA)
· Reviews and approves via signature all quotes done by OTO.
· Close alignment with Country Finance Head and Country Business Area Head in order to setup/ track actions in case of FC deviations etc.
· Organizes/ consolidates FI related information requests from Zone BA within Subzone and acts as single point of contact for Zone BA FI
· Together with Subzone BL responsible for FC Accuracy, aligns backlog related FC with Subzone FI OTC Lead
· Contributes to developing/ implementing Business Area Subzone strategy
· Supports Subzone BL to ensure Funnel quality
· Performs active business monitoring w/ respective departments in Subzone (e.g., Backlog realization with OTC, profitability with CS etc.)
· Provides transparency and guidance within Subzone Business Area (e.g., Loa, Pricing etc.)
· Acts as role model for the financial community; Develops, promotes and mentors talents.
Your qualifications and experience
· Min. a bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent, preferred a Master of business Administration (MBA).
· Minimum 5-10 years of experience in revenue and cost controlling.
· Advanced Experience in business performance controlling, financial Analysis, Reporting and Commercial project management.
· Experienced in free cash-flow planning and reporting.
· Knowledge of basic accounting principles. An SAP power user would be an asset.
· Experience in trade finance including collaterals, payment instruments, L/Cs, documentary collections, demand guarantees and Incoterms.
· Strong level of English communication.
· Able to manage complex projects
Your attributes and skills
· Advanced communication skills paired with a good understanding of finance and business.
· Energized, target-driven, highly motivated and decisive.
· Proven high integrity in financial reporting.
· Able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines.
· Strong analytical skills
· Can detect and solve problems independently.
· A proven Leadership track record.
· Can understand and accept cultural differences, able to handle staff from different countries/cultures.
Company: Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Click here to Apply Online