Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Account Executive (GRIP: Area Sales Professional) based in Gauteng, South Africa.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Area of Responsibility
The Sales Professional plans and executes sales targets and activities in a specified region and assigned Key Account for the portfolio of Siemens Healthcare Invivo products, to increase sales with all existing and potential customers and to achieve defined commercial targets.
· Plan’s sales volumes and potentials of all customers in the assigned region.
· Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
· Analyses the specific market conditions and builds a sound market related network of stakeholders.
· Spots opportunities for local product and service portfolio solutions.
· Prepares customer contact, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
· Prepares / coordinates and negotiates proposals in cooperation with proposal mgmt. / other involved professionals and management.
· Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate, and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs.
· Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
· Contributes to the development of After-Market business in the region.
· May act as a point of contact to customers in commercial matters and influences collaboration within the organization to secure customer support.
· Revenue target, Market Share, SoW, CCL status Improvement.
· Probes customers in order to fully understand their needs and problems.
· Suggests solutions, products and services that fit customers’ requirements.
· Leverages industry trends to position Siemens Healthineers solutions
· Sells Siemens Healthcare products and solutions to all key stakeholders within targeted accounts.
· Successfully launches new products and services.
· Work in a team, and individually without supervision
· Must be competent in interpersonal skills and be able to deal with strong characters.
· Must be exceptionally well organised, possess analytical and financial acumen as well as be able to manage contracts and their expirations.
· You must have a good acumen for admin but must primarily be sales driven.
· You must be deadline driven.
Healthcare Industry Knowledge
· Has deep knowledge of the healthcare market, developments and trends.
· Knows the business of healthcare ownership, structure, reimbursement, regulations, capital markets,
· Operating margins, key legislation, products, technology, etc.
· Foresees how developments and trends could impact the healthcare industry, customers, and Siemens Healthineers Business environment.
Account Management Skills
· Research and compiles information on targeted accounts
· Efficiently prospects and qualifies new customers and business opportunities, Sets objectives and prepares on-going account strategies and plans to achieve sales targets.
· Creates overall account-level and call-level plans to drive sales activities – using proven planning concepts.
· Is skilled at creating interest and setting sales appointments
· Establishes rapport and cultivates relationships with key players in assigned accounts.
· Serves as a trusted advisor across assigned accounts C-Level.
· Accurately assesses probability of closure.
· Analyses of sales losses and defines corrective actions
· Maintains complete and accurate account documentation in company-supported sales and CRM tools.
· Maintains total involvement during the sales cycle, bringing in additional resources as needed.
· Ensures the highest level of customer satisfaction in every engagement, helping facilitate long-term, repeatable business.
· Good organizational skills
· Participate at professional meetings and exhibitions
· Provide reports and or information, as and when required by management
· To sell the Siemens Healthcare Products, services and solutions to prepare a commercially and technically clear contracts of sale and to assist in the execution of orders
· To support and expedite commercial functions such as collection of official purchase orders finance approvals and payments etc
· To co-ordinate, follow up, monitor the provision of products, services and solutions and ensure appropriate product support, training and after sales service
· To abide by the internal processes of Siemens Healthcare and to ensure timely and efficient preparation of quotations and tenders as well as delivery of products, services and solutions
· To hand over and brief the customer with regards to the operation and use of the products or systems installed
· To maintain contact with the existing customers in respect to ascertain the quality and excellence of products, services and solutions supplied
· To support and expedite commercial functions such as cash collection of overdue and or problem accounts
· To establish and execute a business plan (based on set objectives and targets) and forecast of expected orders for the assigned territory
· Describes the major product offerings, specifications/technical features, primary applications, and service options for all Siemens Healthcare products.
· Has knowledge of the InVivo Healthcare market and DI, AT, and Ultrasound Product Portfolio
· Clinical Knowledge (If applicable):
· Understands customers’ clinical workflows.
· Competitor Knowledge: Understanding of competitor offerings in basic.
· Good understanding of In-Vivo equipment with a focus on Cathlabs and Advanced Therapies.
· The applicant must come from an environment dealing with InVivo instruments, and have a minimum of 5 years proven track record in healthcare marketing and sales
Qualification and Experience
· Minimum of National Diploma in Health Sciences or relevant such as B.Tech, Radiography ,Clinical Engineering or Biomed
· A valid South African driver’s license and own car is required
· Extensive travel within in the Gauteng region
· Intermediate Microsoft office skills is required
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Siemens Healthineers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
At Siemens Healthineers, we take our differences to heart. We are a strongly knit team of 65,000 Healthineers all driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of healthcare. We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to equality for all. Our people are all talented in their own unique way. Our diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas enable us to push boundaries and create new innovative technologies for our customers and patients all over the world. Working with us, you will be part of an international working environment made up of diverse teams and cultures, an environment where everyone is valued and recognized.
***Mandatory: Preference will be given to South African candidates from designated groups in line with our company’s Employment Equity targets. Candidates with disabilities are equally welcome to apply.
Company: Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Click here to Apply Online